16.11.07

30 Days of Thankfulness

I have been tagged by TemmyTayo. God bless you.

If anyone is thankful, it is I. I have a thousand and one reasons to praise Jesus. He has been more than faithful to me, join me as I partake in the 30 days of thankfulness and appreciation to God.

Father, I thank you for making me a complete woman. Who would have thought? You gave me my Adam, you matched me with my own, then you LIFTED US UP. Iyinlo'ruko re- Praised be your name

Father, I thank you for everything you did during the most trying period of my life. There were times I would wake up at night and cry to you for answers. When I was about to give up, you reached out to me and placed my feet on a solid rock. Iyanul'oluwa- You are a wonder.

Father, I am thankful for your divine love, awesome power and majesty. Kabiyo'osi-No one can challenge you.

Father, I thank you for the breath of life, for keeping me and my loved ones alive, for healing...for defying the law of medicine. Arugbo Ojo- Ancient of Days

Father, I thank you for new things, new beginnings, new testimonies, which no one can question. You have made me the head and not the tail. Despite my questions, fears and doubts; You have proved your self as God- Emini'tin je Emi- THE I AM THAT I AM

Father, I thank you for the lives of everyone reading this. Each of us has a reason to thank you, for nothing can separate us from your love- Oba awon Oba- King of Kings


Thank you.............

  • Jehovah Jireh
  • Jehovah rafah
  • Jehovah Elshaddai
  • Jehovah Nissi
  • Mighty God
  • The beginning and the End
  • The Alpha and Omega
  • Magnificent God
  • Beautiful Saviour
  • Loving father.
  • The MOST HIGH.
  • The beginning and the end
  • The FIRST and the LAST
  • The UNCHANGING CHANGER
  • The one who was, who is, and who shall forever be.
  • THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU O LORD.
  • AWESOME GOD........................

...........Father, I want to go on and on, but blogger cannot produce enough web pages. The world cannot manufacture enough paper, my mouth cannot release enough words, my hands cannot write enough, nothing is enough to thank you.... but my heart is thankful.

Abimbola is thankful.

Thank you Jesus. We are still in awe.

I tag- 30+, 36 Inches of Brown legs, red puree and ....everyone that reads this( no escaping this one o!!).



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bimby, I am so moved by what u have just written and the words have come at the right time as I am going through some family and work pressures. This is just confirmation that God is in control and that I have nothing to worry about. I have chosen as always to remain anon but my clue is that I am one of your facebook friends. Keep up the good work and I hope that one day I will be a blogger to tell my own true life stories.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

wow... Bimbylads... awesome awesome awesome... Thanking God with you!!!!!!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Lord we thank YOU indeed.... nothing in this world will be enough to accomodate the gratitude in our hearts for you Oh Lord. Ancient of Days you are true and indeed a wonder. Thank you Lord for giving us chances when noone would touch us with a badge pole. Thank You Lord for who YOu have been in our lives. Thank You Lord for giving us breath to praise you.

I am thanking you Lord indeed for You are Good and most worthy of Praise. faithful father we thank you.

Anonymous said...

thankufor taggin me in dis post.May d Lordcontinue to Bless n Guide eachnevryone of us.AMEN.ve a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

We should always have reason to say thank you to the ALMIGHTY. The mare fact that we sleep and wake up everyday is enuff miracle. we dont have to wait till a barren woman's tommy grows over night b4 we know HE's a wonder worker.

True I dont always say THANK YOU at the slightest opportunity, I know HE sees my heart and HE knows I'm always grateful.

We dont have to use too many words to show appreciation....jst looking up to heaven or simply closing our eyes and mouthing a silent thank you goes a long way

great words bimbs (u no say i tel u yday say u be star)...lol..***wink***

Anonymous said...

Awesome God
Mighty God
You will forever be lifted up.

Miss you sweetie.

dScR?Be said...

YES YES YES!!!!! God deserves dis praise and much more!! I love this posting. Please can I steal it? Please?!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Thanks.. I'm stealing it

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Ps. for the rules for the 30 Days thankfulness 2 - go back to Diamonds page.

The taggged people are supposed to put up the dates in their post and the date the people they are tagging to post theirs.

So since bimbys is for Day 16, the tagged people will be for Day 17 and to mention it on their post. For when Diamond does the summary.

Cheers all.

Ms. Catwalq said...

It's Kabiyesi...

nice

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey Life... good looking out

Sele Akobo(curvyice) said...

if everyone on earth decides to sAY thank you to him, we still cnat come up with enuff words and attitude to say thank you. nice one.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...a prayer of gratitude for all that has occurred...an affirmation to God that even before asking you know he has answered.

My highest thoughts of him create my joy, my clearest words about him protect me in truth and my grandest feelings enfold me in his love. His is the great I am and we are all fortunate to know his love. Amen

Aijay said...

Thank you Father that I believe in you. Aijay is thankful for everything.
Thank you for Bimbylads too.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

shhhh said...

i will keep it moving

Jennifer A. said...

So beautifulllll...

When anyone starts mentioning the Names of God, I feel like leaping in the air...

You just made my night, I esp liked it when you called God, "Arugbo Ojo" (Ancient of Days)...there is nothing new under the sun for Him...He has seen everything and He knows everything there is to know. He was there at the beginning and He will be there at the end...

Kafo said...

sometimes just remembering the names of God inspires praise